CNA World was founded with two main objectives
1. to represent migrants entrepreneurs and their interests
2. to provide educational and information services
migrant entrepreneurs, migrants willing to start up their businesses.
Through a permanent help desk, CNA World offers individualized support on
– Legal matters such as residence permits, migration laws, labour contracts and agreements.
– Business definition and startup: analysis of the business idea in relation to different aspects (context, market conditions, skills and competences of the promoter, financial solidity); Business Plan definition and risk assessment.
– Access to finance: providing informations and support in access to credit and micro-credit. CNA World has established a Credit Guarantee Consortium (Consorzio Fidi within CNA) to facilitate access to credit for the members, their main activity is to provide collective guarantees to favour the granting of loans to their members.
– Mentoring and Training
– Networking: one of the core activities CNA World is offering in order to improve migrant entrepreneurs’ social capital.